.

.

Father's Day: Store Bought and Homemade

6/12/14

I have been out of the kitchen this week, and I will be out of the kitchen next week, but I will try and check in with creative, food-related posts.  Unless you want to hear all about my son's preschool graduation, and how I cry when you attach any photo to any music and turn it into a slideshow?  Nah, let's skip that, and for today I will leave you with some homemade and store bought, food-related Dad's Day Ideas.  Happy Sunday, Dad Men!  




1 comments:

tara said...

WHY do people insist on putting sad music to already cry-inducing things? It's not fair!

All those food pictures made me hungry for a meatball and a cupcake. At the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger