.

.

Meaty Quesadilla

10/16/14


We almost always acknowledge Taco Tuesday's, because what else are Tuesday's for?  They aren't for humps, no no no, or for posting old, adorable photos of ourselves on Instagram.  They are for binge eating tacos and nothing else.  But sometimes I get into a taco rut, producing the same old recipe week after week.  That was until my neighbor made these Meaty Quesadillas one SATURDAY (I know, she be crazy), and I lost track of how many I ate.  They are simple, and delicious.  The spices and flavorings lend so much to the meat which is then paired with creamy Monterey Jack cheese, sandwiched in a crisp tortilla and topped with avocado, sour cream and salsa.  It's perfect.  And definitely not too spicy for the kiddos!  My children didn't even notice the green onions.  Success.

Try shaking up your next Tuesday!  I'm a commercial.       

1 comments:

Julie @ Girl on the Move said...

These look yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger