.

.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

12/9/14


I'm all about making little trays of baked goods and treats for random people during the holidays.  Even if you have no idea what sort of likes and dislikes the person may have, it's a gesture that says, "Hey, Nice Lady At The Bagel Shop Where I Spend Way Too Much Money, you're nice, Happy Holidays!"  I tend to make things all December long, storing them in airtight containers in the fridge, so I can pull them out when someone like the Amazon delivery dude comes by (every, single, day).  Fudge is the perfect treat to make... it lasts for a long time and is very rich, therefore you can cut them in teeny, tiny pieces.  This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is sooooo good, and topped with sea salt?  I mean, the Amazon delivery dude might fall in love with you.  Which could be a problem, since he's at your house every, single, day.         

Recipe here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you give away your baked goods! So cute. And you had me at peanut butter. And chocolate. And sea salt.

Lottie said...

I am siriously going to make them! Love peanut butter and fudge - perfect combination. And I showed the pictures to my best friend and now she wants them :) How long can you store them, can you have them out of the fridge for a day? Thanks, Lottie

hạt điều mật ong said...

so delicious

Siri said...

Lottie - you can totally keep them out of the fridge, just store them in an airtight container. And so far mine has lasted in the fridge for a week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger