.

.

Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad

1/21/16


I have two minutes before the bus comes.  Do you think I can write about this salad in two minutes?  Well, technically it's two minutes, but when it's nice and cold outside the bus tends to run late because I think the universe thinks it's funny that moms and dads are wusses in the cold.

*Update: the bus was 10 minutes late DAMMIT.

Okay, now I'm back and I have ALL the time in the world to write about this salad.  Well, technically I have 30 seconds because after school snack, homework, dinner, tubbies, emails, wine... etc.

THIS SALAD IS DELICIOUS.  Roasted broccoli in garlic, fluffy quinoa, chopped spinach, crunchy pistachios, salty feta and all of that drizzled with olive oil and lemon.  Oh, and I added avocado.  

Truly wonderful, hot or cold.  Recipe here.


4 comments:

Rizzle said...

Cannot wait to make this!

~kris said...

Sounds out of this world! It's in my "try soon" pile of recipes (many from "Siriously Delicious"!)

Holy Food said...

This looks absolutely fantastic….I cannot wait to try.
Thank you!

rmt said...

This was delicious!!! I made it last night with roasted salmon and wish I had doubled the recipe!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger